- Mandatory Informal Dispute Resolution Process.
- There might be an occasion in which a Dispute (as defined below) arises between you and Road To Rodeo. Should such a situation arise, Road To Rodeo is committed to working with you to resolve the Dispute. Therefore, for any Dispute that arises between you and Road To Rodeo, both parties agree that they will first make a good faith effort to resolve it informally before initiating any formal dispute resolution proceeding as set forth below.
- This informal dispute resolution process is a condition precedent and prerequisite to commencing arbitration or a proceeding in small claims court.
- This process requires that one party send a written description of the Dispute, including the nature of the claim and the nature and basis of the specific relief sought, to the other party. For any Dispute you initiate, you agree to send this written information about the Dispute along with your contact information sufficient for Road To Rodeo to identify your transaction, account, or other relevant information with Road To Rodeo to the attention of our Legal Department at email@example.com or via certified mail to 1306 Cape Coral Pkwy E, Cape Coral, FL 33904 , Attention: Legal Department. The time period referenced below begins to run upon receipt of this written description.
- You and Road To Rodeo then agree to negotiate in good faith about the Dispute, including through an informal and individualized telephonic dispute resolution conference between you and Road To Rodeo. If either party to the Dispute is represented by counsel, that party’s counsel may participate, but the party also must personally appear at and participate in the conference. This process should lead to resolution of the Dispute, but if it is not resolved within sixty (60) days after receipt of the written description detailed above, you and Road To Rodeo agree to the further dispute resolution provisions below.
- The parties agree that any relevant limitations period and filing fee or other deadlines shall be tolled while the parties engage in this informal dispute resolution process.
BINDING ARBITRATION WITH CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
- Arbitration. Any Dispute between you and Road To Rodeo that cannot be resolved informally as detailed above shall be resolved through individual arbitration or in small claims court.
- This arbitration provision shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. Arbitrations shall be administered by the AAA pursuant to its Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) as modified by the version of this Arbitration Provision that is in effect when you notify us about your Dispute. You can obtain the AAA Rules from the AAA by visiting its website (www.adr.org) or calling its toll-free number +1-239-823-0242. If there is a conflict between this arbitration provision and the AAA rules, this arbitration provision shall govern. If the AAA is unable to administer a proceeding under this arbitration provision as written, the parties shall agree on a substitute arbitration organization. If the parties cannot agree, the parties shall mutually petition a court of appropriate jurisdiction to appoint an arbitration organization that will administer a proceeding under this arbitration provision as written applying the AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules. A single arbitrator will resolve the Dispute. Unless you and we agree otherwise, any arbitration hearing will take place at a location convenient to you. The arbitrator will honor claims of privilege recognized by law and will take reasonable steps to protect confidential or proprietary information. The arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision that explains the arbitrator’s essential findings and conclusions. The arbitrator’s award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction over the parties only if necessary for purposes of enforcing the arbitrator’s award. An arbitrator’s award that has been fully satisfied shall not be entered in any court. You agree to appear in an initial conference with the arbitrator and at any hearing, along with your counsel if you are represented.
- Payment of filing and other fees shall be governed by the AAA’s Consumer Arbitration Rules. For purposes of determining whether a claim or counterclaim was filed for purposes of harassment or is patently frivolous, the arbitrator may consider, without limitation, whether a party had previously offered full relief to the other party, including, but not limited to, a full refund of the sum paid for items purchased or whether the proceeding is part of multiple case filings.
- THERE SHALL BE NO RIGHT OR AUTHORITY FOR ANY DISPUTE TO BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED ON A CLASS ACTION, JOINT OR CONSOLIDATED BASIS OR ON BASES INVOLVING CLAIMS BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC (SUCH AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL), OTHER Road To Rodeo CUSTOMERS, OR OTHER PERSONS. THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF WARRANTED BY THAT INDIVIDUAL PARTY’S CLAIM. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT AWARD RELIEF FOR OR AGAINST ANYONE WHO IS NOT A PARTY. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING. THIS WAIVER OF CLASS ACTIONS AND COLLECTIVE RELIEF PARAGRAPH IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION AND CANNOT BE SEVERED FROM IT. THE REMAINING PORTIONS OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION ARE NOT ESSENTIAL PARTS OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION AND CAN BE SEVERED FROM IT BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IF A COURT DETERMINES THAT PUBLIC INJUNCTIVE RELIEF MAY NOT BE WAIVED AND ALL APPEALS FROM THAT DECISION HAVE BEEN EXHAUSTED, THEN THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION SHALL SURVIVE AND ANY CLAIM FOR PUBLIC INJUNCTIVE RELIEF SHALL BE STAYED PENDING ARBITRATION OF THE REMAINING CLAIMS.
- If for any reason a claim may proceed in court rather than in arbitration, the parties waive any right to a jury trial, unless such waiver is unenforceable. This means that any claim would be decided by a judge, not a jury.
Copyright Notice and use of Website.
Road To Rodeo retains all rights regarding its trademarks, trade names, brand names and trade dress. These marks, names or trade dress, and all associated logos or images, are registered and/or common law trademarks of Road To Rodeo and its affiliates and are protected by U.S. and international laws and treaties. No license to the use of such marks, names or trade dress is granted to you under these terms and conditions or by your use of This Website. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on This Website is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Road To Rodeo will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of civil remedies and criminal prosecution.
Products, Content and Specifications.
All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on This Website are subject to change at any time without notice. Road To Rodeomakes all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of its products, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products or services on This Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
Accuracy of Information.
We attempt to ensure that information on This Website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on This Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of any information on This Website. For example, products included on This Website may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed or may actually carry a different price than that stated on This Website. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. Further, pricing information on other Websites that claim to represent correct pricing on This Website may not be correct or current. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
Linking to This Website.
Creating or maintaining any link from another website to any page on This Website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying This Website or any information or material displayed on This Website in frames or through similar means on another website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to This Website must comply with all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
Special Notice on Search Engine Optimization.
Road To Rodeo has a no-tolerance policy regarding the use of our trademarks or names in metatags and/or hidden text. Specifically, the use of our trademarks or names in metatag keywords is trademark infringement, and the use of trademarks or names in page text, metatags, and/or hidden text for purposes of gaining higher rankings from search engines is unfair competition. Linking to any roadtorodeo.com webpage is prohibited absent express written permission from Road To Rodeo. Framing, inline linking or other association of This Website or its suppliers’ software or HTML code, scripts, text, artwork, photographs, images, video, and audio with links, advertisements and/or other information not originating from This Website is expressly prohibited.
Third Party Links.
Periodically, links may be established from This Website to one or more external websites or resources operated by third parties (the “Third Party Sites”). These links are provided for your convenience only. In addition, certain Third Party Sites also may provide links to This Website. None of these links should be deemed to imply that Road To Rodeo endorses the Third Party Sites or any content therein. Road To Rodeo does not control and is not responsible or liable for any Third Party Sites or any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such Third Party Sites. Access to any Third Party Site is at your own risk and Road To Rodeo will have no liability arising out of or related to such websites and/or their content or for any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any purchase, use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such Third Party Site.
You may choose to create a Road To Rodeo account on This Website. If you do, you will have a password for your account. To protect your account, you should choose a password different from names, birthdays or street addresses associated with you. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Road To Rodeo may revoke your right to have an Account at any time at Road To Rodeo’s sole discretion.
You shall NOT do any of the following: (a) attempt to modify or “hack” This Website; (b) access any area on This Website which you are not explicitly authorized to access; (c) interfere with, restrict or inhibit any other user from the use and enjoyment of This Website; (d) impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (e) collect or harvest personal information about other users of This Website; (f) access This Website through the use of an automated mechanism and extract data; (g) use This Website for any commercial purpose, or for any purpose that is fraudulent or otherwise tortious or unlawful; and (h) jeopardize the operation of computer systems owned by Road To Rodeo or the reputation of Road To Rodeo.
USE THIS WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER Road To Rodeo, ITS SUPPLIERS, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES WARRANTS THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE AND NEITHER Road To Rodeo, ITS SUPPLIERS, NOR THEIR AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUME ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE ENFORCEABLE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN NEW JERSEY BUT MAY NOT APPLY IN OTHER STATES TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH LIMITATION OR PROHIBITIONS.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE ENFORCEABLE IN NEW JERSEY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW BUT MAY NOT APPLY IN OTHER STATES TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, Road To Rodeo does not assume any responsibility or liability for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing This Website, or your downloading of any information or materials from This Website. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Road To Rodeo SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE (EXCEPT IN NEW JERSEY WITH RESPECT TO THE AVAILABILITY OF TREBLE DAMAGES UNDER THE NEW JERSEY CONSUMER FRAUD ACT), INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE ENFORCEABLE IN NEW JERSEY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW BUT MAY NOT APPLY IN OTHER STATES TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE TO CEASE USING THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN THE EVENT THAT YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Road To Rodeo HAS MADE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND ISSUED NO WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, AND YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER’S OR SUPPLIER’S WARRANTY. ALTERNATIVELY, YOU MAY SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES FROM Road To Rodeo IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND EXCHANGES POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE.
Address: 1306 Cape Coral Pkwy E, Cape Coral, FL 33904